After months of laying in bed I have this new burst of energy to create. Everyone told me I would get my energy back but I didn't believe them at the time. As my belly gets bigger and I say goodbye to all my old clothes and some of my hair, I am so looking forward to the holidays and not just for the food, ha, ha!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas brings out the inner child in me filled with so many memories and new ones to make. I can't wait to put up my tree and decorate my house with holiday goodies. Yes, I am one of the many people who put my tree up at Thanksgiving.
I went to the mall last week and was drawn to the Bath & Body Works shop filled with the most wonderful smells. I bought the Nutcracker Sweet Body Wash that is amazing and the Evergreen Room Spray that is just as amazing!!! My sense of smell now can be a good thing or a bad thing. My poor husband will come home and be taken back by all the candles and room spray I have unleashed. We never get a real tree because living in Florida the tree would last a week before it starts to brown but I love the smell of a real tree so I buy room spray and Yankee candles to fake it. Whatever works, hee, hee!!!
Hope you all like my new Holiday Art!!!
♥JoYeuX NoeL♥
*FaiRy ToPPeR*
♥MeRRy ChRiStMaS♥
*FaiRy BloCk*














No comments:
Post a Comment