The last three months have been a real blur filled with nausea, back pain, sleeping most of the day and crying over everything. Sound familar to anyone? Pregnancy!!! I am entering my second trimester with my first child and it's been crazy. I had no idea the toll this takes on your body. I envy woman who skate through these symptoms. But like so many, I am experiencing most of them. I am finally starting to feel better but still have my bad days. When I feel really bad I just look at my ultrasound picture of my little baby and I am filled with happy thoughts with lots of tears, hee, hee. It's amazing I have a little life growing inside of me. It's a very sureal feeling and kinda scary at the same time. This is something I have dreamed for many years. Watching all my friends and family start their families now on their third or fourth child. I have been the auntie and will now be the mommy. The best part of all of this is how much my mother and I have bonded. She has been doing everything for me. Helping me through every moment. I can't tell you how much I appreciate her. Her and my stepdad are the only family I have around me and I rely on them so much. I thank you both so much!!!
Last week I had a boast of creative energy and started working again, finally. It's been so hard not to create anything for so long. So here is my latest goodies. Hope you all enjoy them♥
*NoeL*
~FaiRy BloCk~
*NoeL*
~FaiRy BloCk RuStiC~
♥HaRmoNy♥
~ALteReD ARt CaRd~
♥ARt & SouL♥
~FaiRy BloCk~
♥NaTuRe SiNgS♥
~FaiRy BloCk~
♥Available At♥
♥Vintagedragonfly.com♥
~LiNk Below~
♥ChRiStMaS MeMoRieS♥
Christmas, my favorite holiday. My mind filled with wonderful warm memories of family and friends gathered together. Rooms filled with laughter and fall scents. Snow falling and fires roaring. There is something about wearing a warm cozy sweater and scarf that brings me comfort. So many things I miss being away from the cold weather. After all there is a tropical storm in the gulf sending warm weather and lots of rain my way. All of us looking forward to low 70's this week. It's just not the same. Watching the snow falling from the window and walking outside with everything lit up with white. Everything looking pure and heavenly. I cherish all my childhood memories of this time of year.























Darling!!! YAY! Congratulations sweetie! Take care, rest, rest, rest, and write if you need a pick me up or anything! I am happy for you and that you are feeling better! Your creations for your shop are completely gorgeous! Blessings to you.
ReplyDelete