I love making fairy blocks!!! I spend hours creating with colors and designs for my blocks. I love the 3-D effect so I try to make the little details pop out off the surface. I try to do this on all of my art works: Art Cards, Fairy Boxes, Shadowboxes, etc... I have some really super cute vintage photos I got this summer of couples and siblings. I am making some wedding blocks this week. Hope everyone has a magical weekend♥
♥My EbaY LiStiNgS♥
http://shop.ebay.com/vintagegypsy11/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=12





They are both so beautiful. All of your pieces are lovely. I always enjoy seeing your work on Flickr. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDelete~Sue~
hmmm Yum Yum Lovely creativity doll.
ReplyDeletegave you a follow
Cheers!!
Brittany
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com
Your work is AMAZING! I just love all of it. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I have added you to you blog list so I can keep up with your beautiful creations :)
ReplyDeleteCassandra